Your Ad Here

My visit to Dasavatharam

Well it happened out of the blue, yesterday night as I was chilling, my friend called me up and asked me if I can join him to watch Dasavatharam. As I had nothing to do and also the Euro was at 12:15 Am (at my location) so I agreed.

As the cast started showing up on the screens I kept my finger crossed for the dam one reason and one reason only “The movie should contain the subtitles” as I belong the region where Tamil is not heard at all, so how can I understand what was about to come out of the mouths of actors on the screen. As the movie started it I saw my horror coming to reality, the multiplex where I came to watch the movie didn’t had the print with the subtitles. I kept thinking at the back of my mind “oh god what have I done”, I was feeling discriminated, as I was the only person in the theatre who was sitting as dumb when all of them were laughing and crying.

As the time passed I was able to grasp the progress of the movie and understood what was going on, by playing ‘Dumb Sherad’ with the movie and what really amused me apart from ‘Kamala Hasan’s’ 10 different roles in the movie (as if the producer had run out of the actor’s to perform the roles) but the scene where Chinese women speaks Tamil in Chinese ascent.

Lets my bad review short, the only thing I would like to say that the movie is too good and Kamala Hasan displayed that he can perform 10 different roles and that to without a hitch.......

I would really recommend this movie, you would definitely enjoy the movie with subtitles if you cant understand Tamil and even if you can, wait for some time our bollywood version will be definitely around the corner.

I would like to give four whistle to the movie (which I kept hearing in the theatre the entire time).

0 comments: